07 April 2012

garlic up and growing

You can see that in the header image. Didn't get around to ordering garlic from a garlic grower last fall, so I decided to get my garlic from the grocery store. It's not organic, it's nothing special, but it's up!

Seriously, I don't know much about growing garlic, but I do know that any head I buy at the store begins greening up and sprouting before I've used it all up, so I figured I'd give garlic with a Price Chopper provenance a shot in the garden. The worst that can happen? We don't get any garlic. Shoot, we can handle that.


Look how pretty, all snug in its box.


2 comments:

  1. There is nothing prettier than a growing garden! I have never tried garlic myself as I don't use it often enough to grow. Here's hoping they produce well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, hope some garlic grows for you!

    ReplyDelete