Want . . .
- Agastache 'Blue Fortune': If Sydney Eddison calls this one of her favorite plants, then it's one of my favorite plants, too. I've noticed some agastache blooming, I think, near the subway I take to work, and I love the look, as well as well as the aromatic foliage.
- Amsonia hubrichtii: Again with Sydney Eddison! Actually, the thready foliage of this plant turns gold in the fall and would be a nice echo of the fall gold of balloon flower (Platycodon grandiflorus)
- Aster laevis 'Bluebird': Love asters, and this one is a beautiful sky blue.
- Aster lateriflorus 'Lady in Black': Dark foliage and light purple flowers.
- Baptisia 'Purple Haze': To round out the triumvirate of baptisia I am planting. Just planted 'Carolina Moonlight' last week.
- Hydrangea quercifolia: This is one of those shrubs I've been wanting to grow for ever, and I keep not getting my hands on it.
- Calamagrostis 'Karl Foerster': Alan wanted to relieve himself of two very overgrown pots of this grass that I have been cogitating on for years. I will divide the contents of each crowded pot into four plants apiece, so I will have eight (count 'em) EIGHT plants! Thank you, Alan!