- Clean up the leavings from the road crew that took down one of the ancient maples this winter.
- Move all the gravel that the plow guy plowed off the driveway back onto the driveway.
- Smooth out the lawn gouged up by same plow guy (will probably require carting in some topsoil from elsewhere).
- Clean up gardens (cut down old plant skeletons; re-edge; clean up old hosta foliage).
- Clear out tall grass, thistles, and raspberries from around the barn so that we can walk all the way around it this summer without getting stuck in brambles.
Accomplished today: no. 1 on the list. Things already look better. Before dinner I may work on no. 3 a bit.